Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This Is The Place - Baby Animals

On Saturday, we went up to This Is the Place park to see the baby animals they have right now.  I invited my sister and her kids to come along and we had a blast.  Some funny stories from the day there:
*Tried Brigham donuts and they were delicious
*The baby goat tried eating Corbin's shirt
*Nolan wanted to run with the animals and touch everything he could
*The boys loved petting the animals
*Nolan and Corbin rode horses while Easton watched from the sidelines.  For some reason he didn't want to ride one
*Nolan was pointing at a baby turkey and reaching out to pet it when the turkey nipped Nolan's pointer finger.  This scared Nolan and he started to cry.
*The baby pig was probably my favorite
*The baby sheep were really cute and super soft










I'm glad we made the time to go visit.  I hadn't been there in a long time so it was fun to check it out!

No comments: