Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Graduate School Expo

I wanted to remember my first graduate school expo. I like to call it the tour of Utah grad school edition.  It started at BYU on Wednesday, September 25.  We met at work and drove down early to get everything set up.  We stopped at Jamba Juice on the way out of the building.  UVU, Thursday, September 26, I went with Sarah from work.  We left from there and drove to SUU.  Ryan was on his own with Nolan, which was good practice for when i'm in Boston during the first week of November.  We had dinner at Applebee's and went to a movie.  It was Sarah's choice on the movie, Austenland.  Not my favorite, but it was alright.  Friday, September 27 was at SUU and we got back around 6:30 pm, just in time for Ryan and I to go out for our anniversary.  Weber State on Monday, September 30, USU on Tuesday, and the U of U on Wednesday.  It was a fun week and I enjoyed seeing all of the different campuses around the state.  








No comments: