Friday, November 29, 2013

Birthday Weekend

I say this every year, but I love my birthday.  I can't believe I'm closer to 40 now than I am to 20...YIKES!  Ryan and Nolan took me to breakfast on Saturday morning at Over the Counter in Holladay, we went to REI and bought me some new Sorel boots, we ran a few other errands.  Took a nap, watched the Utes lose to Oregon.  Sunday, my real birthday Ryan fixed a good breakfast before we headed to church.  We all took afternoon naps, went to Liberty Park and played on the kids set, went to my parents where everyone met up for birthday dinners (Josh's birthday is on Thursday).  Stopped by Jared's house to get Ryan who was watching the Bronco's game.  I'm glad the Bronco's won.   I was very spoiled this year and had many texts/emails from friends and family.  I also opened a lot of gifts: money, new boots, a shirt, jeans, bracelet, fruit loops, necklace/earings, EOS chapstick, pumpkin chocolate chip bread.  Can't wait to see what year 31 has in store for me!

No comments: