Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014






After work I picked up Nolan and we headed to Ryan's work.  People at his office were handing out candy from their desks.  Nolan wasn't able to wear his costume to school, which was fine he didn't want to wear it anyway.  We did have him in a skeleton shirt, and he loved that shirt.  He received candy from a few desks, when he said he was done and wanted to leave.  We stopped by the house before heading to my parents house for the evening.  I grabbed his spider man costume in the hopes that he would want to wear it and we could take him trick or treating.  We are lucky to have these pictures of Nolan in his costume - he was only in it for 5 minutes and didn't like it for the 5 minutes he had it on.  He did enjoy handing out candy with my mom to the other trick or treaters.  He was playing in the TV room and when the doorbell would ring, he would pop up and run to the door with my mom.  Ryan carved a pumpkin and we had dinner with my parents.  We left around 9:00 pm when they turned the lights out for the evening.

No comments: