Monday, February 28, 2011

Where did February go??

I cannot believe it is already February 28th! It seems like just the other day we were talking about how it was almost February and now it is March! Ryan leaves for his school trip to London and Paris tomorrow. He is so excited about the trip part, but not excited about leaving me behind. I don't like it when he is gone but I have a lot to do for school so i'll be busy.

The weather has been fabulous lately and today it is supposed to be 80 degrees! Not too bad for February 28th...the trees are starting to blossom and I am really looking forward to everything turning green again.

The pregnancy countdown is down to single digits.....9 more weeks!! That doesn't seem that far away anymore. I have heard that the last few weeks are the most uncomfortable and seem to drag on. I have been so busy with work and school that I haven't really had time to think much about it.

We have visitors coming in March and we can't wait to see them. My brother is coming mid-March and Ryan's mom is coming the last weekend in March. My parents booked their tickets to come out after the baby is born and we are looking forward to that! We sure love having visitors! :)

1 comment:

Collie and Zach said...

wish I was one of those visitors! Can't wait to meet that cute little one. :)