Thursday, June 2, 2011

Garden of the Gods and AF Academy with the Haynie's

On Saturday we met up with our good friends the Haynie's and visited the Garden of the Gods and the Air Force Academy. We haven't seen the Haynie's in a couple of years and it was so good to catch up with them. They have the cutest little girl Cozy and we always have a good time with them. They are moving to Texas this week and we are sad that they are moving away when we just moved closer to them. Nate and Ryan were friends growing up in Denver and they are always telling stories about their childhood.


Two camels kissing - the one on the right was stuck by lightening and the hump fell off


Balanced rock


The chapel


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! Stac - I rarely get on my blog and the day I do, I am happy to see your new arrival! He is ADORABLE!! Congratulations! I'm glad you are doing well - enjoy Denver!!!

Brittany said...

Wow! Stac - I rarely get on my blog and the day I do, I am happy to see your new arrival! He is ADORABLE!! Congratulations! I'm glad you are doing well - enjoy Denver!!!