Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mom and Dad Come to Town

Before Nolan was born, my parents booked tickets to come out and see him. I didn't want them to book the tickets before his due date not knowing if I would go past my due date. They came out on Friday, May 6 and it was so good to have them visit us. They left on Wednesday, May 11. It was nice having some extra hands around to hold Nolan so I could get a few things done. Ryan was still finishing up his semester with a few odds and ends so he had to be at the school quite a bit. It was also nice just relaxing and taking it easy around the house. We watched some movies, me and my mom went to the mall and I got some new shoes (thanks!), dad spoiled us by making us great meals and going grocery shopping for us. We had a great time with them here and i'm so glad they were able to meet Nolan!


Three of my favorite guys!


No comments: