Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update Time!

Family:
Ryan has accepted an offer to work for a firm in Salt Lake. Neither of us could believe it and how things have worked out up to this point are just crazy. We feel good about the decision and know that it is right for us to be back here. When he finished school we didn't know where we would end up and were just going to use Salt Lake as a stopping point, so this was definately a surprise. We are happy to be here and are in the process of looking for an apartment for us to move into.

Ryan:
Started his new job yesterday! It was an exciting day and I loved hearing about his first day at work. He has been ice fishing with our brother in law Zach, watched football, spent time with his brother Jared since being back in Salt Lake, organized his architecture files, and just done a few things that he has wanted to get to before he started his job.

Staci:
Loved spending a month and a half with both of her boys. Happy to be closer to family, watched football, spent time playing with Nolan and running errands. Really happy to have Ryan done with school! I had a job interview last week at the University and if they offer me the position i''ll need to feel it is what is best for our family at this time before I accept anything. Has really enjoyed being with Collie and her cute family and getting to know Josh's fiance even better.

Ha, I found my old glasses without the frames and decided to give them a try

Nolan:
Cute as ever! I love spending my days with this little guy. He hasn't been eating solids very well lately and we aren't sure why. He doesn't want his puffs anymore and I tried him on some stage 3 food and he wouldn't even take a second bite. He has been getting better the past few days with eating and I hope he gets back to his old self soon. We go in on Monday for his 9 month check up. He is crawling everywhere, bouncing, clapping, and loves playing with Uncle Josh!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hey cutie! I'm love this post with all of your updates. I'm so excited and happy for you to be staying in Salt Lake for awhile and for Ryan getting a new job - that is AWESOME! Congratulations. Did you end up taking the job up at the U?

Jen said...

Congrats! So glad you found a job and are able to be close to family! How wonderful!