Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch, Wagon Ride & Hay Maze...Oh My!


Last night me and my mom took Nolan over to Wheeler Farm to visit Josh and Macy who were working there.  My dad and Ryan were both out of town, that is why they didn't come along.  I haven't been to Wheeler in a long time....in fact I'm not sure I have ever been there.  Anyway, Josh and Macy have been working there for fun this fall and we wanted to check it out. 

Nolan loves all things Halloween so I knew he would have fun....I just didn't know he would have that much fun!  He loved walking around the pumpkin patch looking at all the inflatable things and having all the pumpkins around.  He found a stem of a pumpkin on the ground and carried that around with him all night.  He would not let it go.  Next, we took him to the hay maze and he loved running around in there.  I loved that Nolan could run around in there without me having to say, "NO" to him all the time.  We did follow Nolan through the maze and ended up going out the way we came in, but oh well.  Last on the list was the wagon ride and Nolan didn't like waiting in line (no Disneyland anytime soon for us since all you do is wait in line), but he did love the ride and sat still the entire time looking at all the lights and just wondering what in the world was going on.  He even held my hand which was pretty cute. 
We had a fun night at the farm and I was glad my mom suggested that we go out for the night!




1 comment:

Josh, just Josh said...

Only the coolest kids love the farm. That makes Nolan and I the coolest kids I know.