Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Sister is the Best - and Conference Weekend

Nolan's sitter was off for her spring break and Collie was willing to step in to watch Nolan on Thursday and Friday (4.4 & 4.5).  I met Collie at Silver Creek and off she went with Nolan.  I know Nolan had a lot of fun with her, Zach, Sammie, Corbin and Easton.  Not a day has gone by that he hasn't asked where they are since he stayed with them.  Collie kept him overnight and I went to pick him up on Friday after work.  I really appreciate Collie stepping in and watching Nolan for us.  She is so willing to help with Nolan and I know he always loves being with her and his cousins.  I drove Collie and the boys down to SLC and dropped them off at my parents house.  Since it was conference weekend and Zach was going to be away she stayed down here.  



 Saturday night we did our traditional Hire's dinner and shoe shopping after while the boys were at priesthood.  I sure love this tradition!  Sunday the whole fam came over and we had conference lunch and watched conference with everyone.  I love when we all get together! 


No comments: