Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nolan Says

I wanted to remember a few of the funny things that Nolan is saying and doing right now:

*When trying to get him to bed, we tell him 2 more minutes, and he then says No, 5 more minutes that's the deal.
*I don't say hate, or hit, or tell people what to do - I guess we have told him those a few times too many
*In the morning the first thing he demands requests is chocolate milk.  He has to use the bathroom before we will give him his chocolate milk, so he says i'm going to use the toilet and you make my chocolate milk.  I wish I could type the way he says chocolate milk, it is so cute
*Why?
*What is that?
*I want to tell you a question
*I can do it myself
*After climbing in his car seat he says, you do the bottom buckle, and I'll do the top one.
*Sometimes when I ask him what he learned at school, he says "anything." meaning nothing.  I will ask him if they just sat around all day and stared at the wall and he says, "yes"
*He has started to play really well and has conversations with his toys about what they are going to do next. 
*He loves taking a bath right now, every night he wants one.  
*When I pick him up from school he is always asking if we are going to Costco, or Smith's or to the octopus (car wash)




No comments: