Monday, July 11, 2011

First Time at the Pool

We have an infinity pool on the roof of our building, and I have not been swimming in it yet. Since me and Nolan are leaving on Sunday, I figured now was the time. We didn't last long at the pool because Nolan was ready for a nap and couldn't get comfy on the lounge chairs. Nolan looked so cute in his swimsuit that my mom bought for him. I kept him covered up under the umbrella, except to get a picture of him with the pool in the background. I was able to swim in the pool for a bit, and it was great! We had the whole pool to ourselves.

2 comments:

J Ryan said...

Wish I could have been there! You made me jealous with the pix message of you guys having such a good time.

Ashleigh said...

That is a really cute suit! Nolan looks cute in everything though. :)