Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BUSY is the only way to describe it....

Our lives have been so busy lately, I can't believe it! I started working full time again on March 12 and I was only able to do it because I found an awesome in home daycare for Nolan to go to. I absolutely love it and the ladies that take care of him are fantastic. I checked out a couple of places and was not impressed. I didn't think the kids were getting the care and attention they deserved and I left one of the places in tears because I thought to myself, I can't leave my son at that place. Anyway, I love this place and I have been impressed with it so far.

My new job is at WGU in the records department. I have enjoyed it so far, but it has been hard adjusting to working full time, being a full time mom, being a full time wife and finding time to do things for me. I'm slacking in the me time, but I hope we can get adjusted and figure out something that will work for everyone. My job has been super busy with training and everything that comes with a new job. But I have to give it time to learn the basics and new procedures.

We found an apartment in the avenues that we love and we moved in last weekend. We had a ton of help and really appreciate my family, Jared and Hugh for the help. We couldn't have done it without them. It has been a task to get things unpacked, while not overdoing it by staying up too late so i'm not exhausted at work the next day. I don't do well with change and it takes me a while to get used to new things. I know we will love the area and ward etc. Ryan gets to walk to work and I take the car.

A more detailed update of Nolan will be coming on his 11 month post but he keeps us busy and we love him a lot. He had bronchitis a few weeks ago and that wasn't fun for him or me. He is better now, walking but not all the time and not more than 5 steps at a time and still super smiley. Love that little guy!

Ryan continues to enjoy his job and loves what he does. He went on his first business trip last week to Rexburg, Idaho. He was only gone for 3 days but I still missed him like crazy. He is busy with a lot of projects, and likes the people he works with.

I'm not sure things will ever slow down with a child, but i'm hoping we can get some order/schedule/some type of sanity to everything that is going on.

No comments: