Thursday, March 1, 2012

Go Jazz!

For Valentine's Day Ryan gave me Utah Jazz tickets and a Jazz shirt. It came as a huge surprise to me since Ryan isn't the biggest Jazz fan. :) Ryan had coordinated with Zach for the tickets so he and Collie could come too.
We went to dinner at Biaggi's, where we laughed at how "unfancy" we were in our Jazz gear and about my half head of lettuce salad. Everything was delicious and the company wasn't bad either. Then it was off to the game. We were in the lower bowl and it was seriously so much fun. During the 3rd quarter we saw a lady walk up the isle with Red Mango frozen yogurt and we both looked at each other and said it looked good. So we ventured out to get some. While we were out, I mentioned to Collie that we should walk around to find where Thurl and Alema do the broadcast. Collie said, we didn't need to do that because Thurl was at the Red Mango booth. I about fell over. Collie says that I freaked out and did a double take....I seriously ran to get the camera so I could get a picture with him. I ran and ripped open my coat pocket to get the camera and when I did that it took Ryan by surprise. He thought someone was trying to steal something....nope, just me. :) I ran back past Collie and right up to Thurl who had just ordered his yogurt. I asked him if I could have a picture with him and he agreed. He held his yogurt and I said to him, it was for advertising. Collie was going to be in the picture, but she was laughing so hard at me she just took the picture instead. When I was done with my picture, another couple of girls wanted their picture with him as well. He had to do something on the radio so he told me and Collie to watch his yogurt while he did that. We said we would and stood there and watched it for him. He came back and Collie took their picture and we went back to our seats. We were both laughing so hard at what had happened and trying to tell the boys the story we were just dying with laughter. It was such a fun night and I loved spending the evening with Collie and Zach. Thanks Ry for the tickets!




No comments: