Friday, March 2, 2012

Nolan at 10 Months



*He loves to make noises all the time - when he is playing, supposed to be sleeping and when he is eating
*He is so active - always playing and always on the go from the time he gets up until he falls asleep
*He slept through the night 3 times this month and I couldn't have been happier! He has only been waking up once during the night lately, which is just fine with me
*He loves playing with his cousins and being chased around the house
*During the day when we are playing I will grab him and tell him I want a 2 second snuggle, he will put his head on my shoulder for 2 seconds or less and then want back down to go play. I love it when he gives me more than a 2 second snuggle, which doesn't happen very often.
*He has zero interest in stairs and doesn't care to climb them at all right now.
*When he puts his head down on his teddy bear, or a pillow me and Ryan say Awwww and he loves it when we do that
*He loves looking out the window watching for cars or people to go by
*When anyone comes through the garage door he will stop what he is doing and look at the door to the mud room waiting for someone to come through it. I will usually say, "Who is it?" and he will wait patiently to see who it is
*Loves sitting the in the cart at stores where he is able to touch everything when I get to close to the shelf and see what is going on around him.
*He is very curious - always looking under things and around them to see if there is anything he is missing out on
*Has 2 teeth on the bottom, but we can see the top teeth working their way down through his gums so we know he has more coming at some point!
*Shakes his head "No" when I tell him "No" and even when I tell him "Yes"
*Fake laughs and fake coughs to get our attention
*I love going into his room in the mornings he is typically standing up talking/making noises just waiting for someone to come get him
He is at such a fun age and we really cannot get enough of him. He brightens up any room he goes in and we love him way too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with him tearing up the sign...a perfect 10 month picture,