Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nolan at 13 1/2 Months


*Nolan loves to laugh and make you laugh at him
*Loves to pull things out of the cupboards and put them in random places....luckily he only has 3 hiding places right now, the front room by his books, our room by my shoes and the garbage can. 
*Loves to "sing" songs and I tell him and will always tell him he is a good singer
*Has 11 teeth (4 top front, 3 bottom front, and all 4 molars)
*Loves dogs and will point and sat "og" when he sees one
*Loves to unroll the toilet paper
*Loves being around other people and kids
*Loves being chased and tickled
*Points his finger at everything
*Loves lights and turning on/off light switches
*Can go up and down stairs (I'm still right there by him every time)
*Knows how to get down from things - he will turn himself around and slide down
*Doesn't like to be fed his food my someone else, he has to do it himself
*Favorite foods are yogurt, jam sandwiches, yogurt bites, cookies, mac and cheese, eggs and cheerios. 
*Sleeping has gotten better, but most nights he still wakes up at least once or twice
*Loves to be outside
*Loves going for walks
*Still super smiley and I hope that never changes
*Nolan has apparently mastered walking, because he is now running around the house
*Is very curious and spots things that I typically wouldn't
*Has started screaming to get your attention if you aren't looking at him and he wants something
*When he falls down he makes the sound "oh" and it makes me smile everytime
*Will come over to me, grab my hand, open it and give me a toy to play with
*Loves to look under things like his crib, shelves etc.
*Likes to turn the pages in books when he is being read to
*We have a baby book at home with a bunch of pictures with babies in it and he loves that book and will laugh and point at the babies.  If we close the book he runs over to re-open it. 

We think this little is the cutest, funniest, smartest 13 1/2 month old out there.....we aren't biased or anything.  :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on Nolan. He sounds too cute for words. I haven't really seen him much since he has been a walker. That is always a new world. I got caught up on all the latest news of your other blogs. It's good to see that you are maintaining your active lifestyle. Nolan is going to have so much exposure to this big world!!!