Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

At work everyone dressed up and we had a nice catered lunch, costume contest and people brought their kids in to trick or treat.  I didn't bring Nolan in because he doesn't need any more energy from the candy, he has enough and I had some work to do that had to be done by the end of day.  Seeing all the kids come around made me excited for next year when I will bring him in for all the fun!


After work we headed over to my parents to show off Nolan in his costume.  We carved pumpkins and had dinner.  My mom passed out candy while the rest of us watched the Jazz game.  They won - which is always a bonus. 



He wanted the toy that my dad had but I had to get one more picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute Halloween costume! He is getting entirely too big. I can't wait to see him at Christmas...

Anonymous said...

What a cute Halloween costume! He is getting entirely too big. I can't wait to see him at Christmas...