Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An Early Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Thursday (12/20).  Josh, Macy, me and Ryan are all going away for Christmas this year to celebrate with the in-laws and this was a good time for everyone to get together to exchange gifts!  I looked forward to this all day long and it seemed like it took forever for "Santa" to get here.  We had a great night together - eating ham, funeral potatoes, orange salad and green beans.  Putting on our version of the nativity which was so fun.  Me and Ryan were Mary and Joseph this year and Nolan was a wiseman.  :)  Easton had his role perfect as the one and only sheep - his BAAAH's were too cute!  We opened gifts and were totally spoiled.  Ryan got some clothes, and a new suit for work.  I got clothes, a new purse, a snowcone maker and a card table/chairs.  Nolan got a ton of new toys and clothes.  It was a great night together and I am sad we won't be together on Christmas day, but this was just as good and equally as fun! I love my family!!!








written Fri. Dec. 22, 2012

No comments: