Saturday, October 15, 2011

The First Step Is Admitting....

Well, I guess I would consider myself a Dukie - yes a Duke fan. Living in the triangle for the last 3 years we would get asked which team we cheered for and we would always say all of them, NCSU, Duke and UNC. People would look at us like we were crazy when we would tell them we cheered for all 3 teams and told us that we had to pick a team. Well after living here for a while, I have decided that I cheer for Duke. For no other reason that I love the campus, loved going to a game in Cameron Indoor and feeling the energy there, and I have been to 2 Duke football games. There, I admitted it....

Today we went with the Foley's to the Duke vs. Florida State game and it was so fun! We went to a pre-game BBQ, found seats in the shade and watched Duke get slaughtered. The weather was perfect and we even bought Nolan a Duke t-shirt. Nolan was great during the game and even slept for an hour during the game.
Thanks Foley's for a fun time!

Lisa Jean playing with Nolan


Nolan loved the game!

1 comment:

Josh, just Josh said...

You are a proclaimed "Dukie". I love it.