Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!



On Halloween night I had the bright idea for us to go to Crabtree mall and trick or treat around to the different stores. Well, I think everyone else in the area had the same idea because it was a madhouse. I think the heavy rain and colder temps added to the craziness, but it was still fun and I loved seeing Nolan in his costume. I only took one pic that night, there were other people from the ward there but I didn't get a pic of us all together. I think this mall experience will be the last....

Nolan and his buddy Isaiah


3 comments:

Diana said...

Happy first Halloween! He's adorable!

MamaBoogie said...

we love you guys! we do not the love mall on halloween. but it was fun just this once ;)

Anonymous said...

Two cute!!! A lion and tiger trick or treating together. Love you...MOM