Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Day of the Year!

I love my birthday, and this year wasn't any different. Ryan surprised me in the morning by taking me to breakfast before work and school. He even arranged with the babysitter to drop Nolan off early that morning. We enjoyed a nice breakfast at Bruegger's Bagels on Hillsborough street. When i got to work, my desk had been decorated by my co-workers which was so fun. We had homemade donuts and juice that morning to celebrate my big day!!


I went to lunch with some friends from work, and for dinner we went with Max, Analise and Ashton to Pei Wei. They bought me a card and dinner - very thoughtful kids! We are staying with the kids until Tuesday and this was a great start to the stay! I received many texts, calls (including messages and facebook messages that made my day all that much better!
Let's hope my last year in the 20's is a good one!

Me and Ana at dinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Staci! I hope your last year of twenties is great, as well!