Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nolan at 7 Months

These pictures are so telling - Nolan won't sit still for very long and he has to touch everything and then it goes in his mouth




At 7 months...
*Eats 2 "meals" a day other than mom's milk
*Still gets up during the night at least twice
*Crawling around
*Has 2 teeth so far
*Says Da-Da and many other sounds together...he has said Ma-ma a couple of times too :)
*Sits up on his own
*Very ticklish and we love to hear his laugh
*So squirmy when we change his diaper
*Loves watching other kids play and run around the room
*Pulls himself up in his crib to his knees and his little head is just over the rails - when I saw this I immediately moved the mattress down to the lowest level
*Had his first prune juice experience

I have had several people at different stores we have been in tell me how happy my baby is, and that he just has a happy aura about him. Not sure what any of that means, but I was happy to hear it. He is a happy baby and he continues to make us very happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nolan is so cute and I can't wait to see him in a week or so!

Anonymous said...

Nolan is so cute and I can't wait to see him in a week or so!