Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last Day at NCSU EOL

Friday was my last day of work at NCSU in the Engineering Online department. I put in my notice 3 weeks before my last day so I could train someone new. As it turns out they won't be replacing me until next year. I feel bad for the other people in my department who will be doing my job, especially when I didn't intend for it to be that way when I left. On my last day, our building had a Holiday party, someone took me to lunch at Chipolte, I had my exit interview, and my department had a going away party for me. I did have some work to do on my last day and was able to get most of it done and clean my desk up before leaving at 5:00 pm. It was a very busy last day of work.

In the couple of weeks before we leave NC, I will be getting things ready to move and packing up the house. I am looking forward to being home with Nolan and everything that comes with it! I am going to miss most of the people I worked with and all the people I met during my 3 years there. These are a few of the ladies I got to know - they took me to lunch on my last Tuesday. We sure have a fun time together.

Linda, Robyn, Me, Bri

No comments: