Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We have an Army Crawler!

Last night when I picked up Nolan from the babysitters house she mentioned that Nolan had officially mastered the army crawl. I wanted to see it for myself so when we got home I put him on the floor and placed his favorite toy away from him. I could not believe it when he started army crawling over to the toy and started playing with it. Who knows when he will start crawling but in my mind it won't be long now. Man, he is growing up too fast and now we need to be even more careful about things we leave on the floor because nothing is safe anymore!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dylan was our army crawler. Ryan was taking his first step at 7 months and walking everywhere by 8 months. It was exhausting. He was too little to think through anything but he could get there so fast!!! I can't wait to Nolan in just a few weeks! I will try to baby proof the house for him!