Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pioneer Day

Pioneer day started out with me and Nolan going to our neighborhood pancake breakfast.  The breakfast went from 7 - 9 am and I wanted to get there early because we heard they serve hundreds of people.  The line wasn't too long when we got there and Nolan was smiling at everyone while we were waiting in line.  After breakfast, Ryan and Nolan dropped me off at work.  They went to my parents house for breakfast with Scottie, Nae and company.  I was able to convince Ryan and Nolan to meet me for lunch at Arctic Circle - real classy I know.  They picked me up from work and we went to Noah and LaShae's for dinner.  We hadn't seen them for a long time, so it was good to catch up.  Next, we headed over to Josh and Macy's house to watch the fireworks at Liberty Park.  We have been going to my grandparents house for years to watch the fireworks and I am glad we are still able to do this tradition.  This was Nolan's first time seeing fireworks and he was fascinated by them.  He was up way past his bed time, and we knew he was exhausted when he fell asleep in the car on the way home.  It was a great day, even though I had to work.  :)

No comments: