Monday, March 25, 2013

Date Night with Dad

Every year since I can remember when the NCAA tournament comes to SLC, my dad has bought tickets.  During the early years, he would take Josh to the games.  A few years ago while we were living in NC Josh and Collie went to the games.  This year it was my turn to go to the games.  My dad bought 2 tickets for each of the 3 sessions.  Each session had 2 games.  I thought there might be some issues with who was going to what session and who would go to the games.  But it turns out that everyone was able to go to the right session that fit in their schedule. 
Collie was able to go to the first session on Thursday morning, Josh went to the Thursday afternoon/evening session and I went to the Saturday night session with my dad.  I loved spending the night with my dad.  We had the best time and were able to see a fun game and a not so fun game.  The Harvard (14)/Arizona (6) game was a sleeper - but the Gonzaga (1)/Wichita State (9) game was so exciting!  We were able to watch the number 1 seed lose to the 9 seed.  Everyone we sat by was so nice and we got to know them.  Small world story....the people to the left of us were from Fruita, CO and they knew Ryan and Kirsten.  Come to find out Ryan and that girl were friends in HS.  What are the chances of that?!?!  Anyway, thanks dad for a fun night on the town doing one of our favorite things to do together - watch the March Madness tournament!  Love you!
 


 

No comments: