Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Craig, Dianna and Grandma M. Come to Town

Craig, Dianna and Grandma Mendenhall came to visit us over Presidents Day Weekend.  It was fun seeing them, since it had been a while for me.  The last time they came in town was while I was in Boston for work.  They came in Saturday morning and we met up at Little America for breakfast at the Coffee Shop.  I love that place!  We went up to Park City and looked at the Olympic Park, went shopping and had dinner at Squatters.  It was a fun day - always action filled when they come in town.  Sunday, Ryan and I went to church while everyone else went to breakfast at the Park.  Grandma and I stayed back at our house while Nolan took a nap.  Everyone else went to a movie.  We all went to my parents house to say hi before Craig, Dianna and Grandma left.  Glad they could come up to see us.

 






No comments: