Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day was extra fun this year because we were able to celebrate with all 3 fathers since Craig was in town.  Nolan came into our room at 7:30 am, which is a great father's day gift all by itself.   We pulled out the gifts we had for Ryan and gave them to him.  We gave him a new bike bag and flat repair kit.  Nolan had made this list of things about Ryan and gave him a bag of kisses with a cute note:
Daddy I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

I thought it was pretty cute.  We got a good chuckle out of the list of things Nolan said about Ryan
 

Craig came in town on Thursday night to fly up to Portland to help Kirsten move to SLC for a few weeks before moving to Thailand.  We were able to go to brunch with him on Sunday before he headed back to Arizona.   

We went to my parents house and were able to see everyone before Collie and Zach headed to Zach's parents house.  We had a nice dinner and watched the NBA finals - Spurs won the series! Wahoo!!

I am thankful for my dad and all that he has taught me so far.  He has taught me the value of work, being honest, and many other things.  I'm thankful for Ryan and all he does for our little family.  He works very hard and is a great dad.  I love seeing him with Nolan and how much Nolan looks up to him and copies everything Ryan does. 

No comments: