Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Day All About Nolan

Since I work full time (i'm not complaining, I enjoy working), I don't get to do all of the typical stay at home mom type stuff.   Things like going to lunch with friends, having play dates with kids, going to water parks during the week with everyone, going places with Nolan during the daytime, etc.  With the change in jobs and when I gave my 2 weeks notice I had 1 day off and wanted to make it all about Nolan.  

He had his favorite breakfast (Eggo waffles), we went to the zoo with Collie and her boys, had a picnic in the park with Collie and the boys - we had Wendy's for lunch and he had his favorite chicken nuggets/chocolate milk, he had a good afternoon nap and we had a fun dinner that Nolan liked and watched one of his new favorite shows "All About Monster Trucks".  I enjoyed spending the day with Nolan and making it all about him and doing things on his schedule and things that he enjoys. 








written Friday, June 28, 2013

No comments: