Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Second Annual Girl's Day Out!

On Saturday me, Collie, Macy and my mom headed up to Park City for our second annual girl's day out!  It was so nice to not have the kiddos with us while we shopped all morning and went to lunch.  We went to lunch an Kneaders and I just love that place!  I am so lucky that I really love all the women in my family - they are the best!  We always have so much fun together!!!  Thanks to my mom for giving us a little spending money!

Ryan and Josh watched the boys for us.  They attempted to go fishing at the Wasatch Fishing Reserve or something like that - the boys lost interest after about 10 minutes.  They spent the majority of their time inside looking at the exhibits.  They had lunch at McDonald's and when we met up with them at Collie's house, Nolan was asleep and Easton and Corbin were just playing upstairs.  We showed the boys our "damage" and they seemed to like everything we got.


written Saturday, July 27, 2013

No comments: